Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trash the Dress - Laurel & Scott

Trashing the dress, after the wedding is SO MUCH FUN! :O) I think Laurel & Scott would agree! Unless you have a REALLY expensive dress or an heirloom that's been in the family for 5000 years, I highly recommend getting a little sassy with your gown after the ceremony!

We didn't anticipate a horse...but by golly there were horses at the beach and one of the very nice ladies riding asked if Laurel would like to giddy up on one of 'em! Why not maximize the whole experience?!

IMG_1159-rs

And then we...well she/they climbed trees...
IMG_1174-rs

IMG_1193[2]-rs

And wandered amidst the very tall blade grass...
IMG_1236[2]-rs

Isn't she beautiful? :)
IMG_1266[2]-rs

IMG_1258[2]-rs

Off to the beach we go...I mentioned it was a bit windy in my last posts...a monsoon rolled in while she was changing into her dress. I think they weathered it very well! What do you think?

IMG_1284-rs

IMG_1308-rs

IMG_1329-rs

IMG_1343[3]-rs

IMG_1358[2]-rs

IMG_1373[2]-rs

IMG_1406-rs

Whose next?! I can't wait to do this again! :O) Wee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are AMAZING photos.
You're so talented!!